Thursday, June 9, 2011

2nd Napkin 73


“We are here to take the two yellow fairies back to their village,” demanded Abercrombee firmly. Squalor stood up quickly and said, “Don’t you take that tone of voice with me, little brother! As you very well know, I am not known for my patience!” “Patience is not exactly something I have had a lot of time to develop either …” Then Ebonius stepped forward and interrupted, “When will you two ever stop your positioning!? Enough is enough!” Then he said to Squalor, “Look Uncle, here’s the deal – we have something of value to you and you have something of value to us. We’re here to make a simple trade. ‘Exultate in summa rati.’”


[ It was getting toward the end of the school year at this point in the story and I had more story to tell than days to tell it in, so you'll notice more content and writing on both sides of the napkins. KD ~j~ ]

No comments:

Post a Comment